July 23, 2024

2 thoughts on “IELTS requirement for study and immigration in Australia

  1. I am a dispensing optician interested in relocating to the UK or Australia.
    Can you please advise me on the best IELTS type to sit for?
    Which one between British council or IDP IELTS is most suitable?
    Thanks for your prompt response.

    1. Hello Emmanuel, Opticians planning to work in the UK or Australia typically need to take the IELTS Academic test. This version of the IELTS is designed for individuals who want to study or work in English-speaking environments, and it assesses language proficiency in academic contexts, which may be more relevant for professional work in optometry. However, it’s always advisable to check the specific requirements of the regulatory bodies or employers in those countries for the most accurate information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *